ข้อสอบภาษาอังกฤษ ป.5 ชุดที่ 1 (มีเฉลยตอนท้าย)
Direction : Choose the best answer.
1. When the teacher says “Be quiet”. What should you do?
a) Stop talking with a friend. b) Look at the blackboard.
c) Talk with a friend slowly. d) Stand up quickly.
2. You do not have an eraser and you want to borrow your friend.
What should you say with him?
a) Do you have an eraser? b) Is this your eraser?
c) Could I borrow your eraser? d) Could you borrow my eraser?
3. Your friend says “I’m sorry!” after he steps on your foot. What should you say with him?
a) You’re bad. b) You’re welcome.
c) It’s your wrong. d) That’s all right.
4. Which word has different sound?
5. What is your favorite subject ?
a ) Eight c ) White
b ) Mango d ) Science
Malee lives in Burirum.
She wants to go to Ubon.
6. What time should she arrive at the train station?
a) Before 7:30 a.m.
b) After 7:30 a.m.
c) Before 11:00 a.m.
d) After 11:40 a.m.
Direction : Read the passage below and answer the questions 7 - 10.
Somchai is in Pratom 5.His house is near the school , so he walks to school at 7.15 a.m. Today his first lesson is Thai. After that he studies English from 9:00 to10:00 a.m. Then it is break time. He studies Math at 10:15 a.m. After lunch he plays table tennis.
7. Who is Somchai?
a) He is a pilot. b) He is a teacher.
c) He is a soldier. d) He is a student.
8. How long does he study English?
a) 1 hour. b) 2 hours.
c) 3 hours d) 4 hours.
9. Why does Somchai walk to school ?
a) His house is near the school. b) His house is from school.
c) He doesn’t have car. d) He like to walk to school.
10. What kind of hobby does Somchai like ?
a) Music b) Art
c) Sport d) Reading
At the canteen.
11. Somchai : I’m very thirsty.
Pranee : Here you are.
Somchai : Thank you.
a) What do you want ? b) Do you like fruits ?
c) I don’ t want to drink d) Could I have some iced tea ?
12. Malee : ..............................
Wichai : I do a puzzle.
a) What are you doing ?
b) Do you do a puzzle ?
c) What do you do in your free time ?
d) When do you keep your collection ?
13. Suwit : .................................
Wason : I have a fever .
a) What are you ?
b) What’s the matter ?
c) What’s your name ?
d) What do you have ?
14. At the Phimai historical park , a foreigner is looking for something .
A young guide : Hello ! ………………………….?
A foreigner : I want to go to the museum .
a) How are you ?
b) Do you like me ?
c) What can I do for you ?
d) What’s the matter with you ?
At the department store.
15. Pranee : ..............................................................
Venus : I want the blue one on the shelf.
a) Which pocket do you want ?
b) Do you like the blue pocket ?
c) What is your favorite color ?
d) Why do you like the blue one ?
16. What grade are you in?
a) I’m eleven. c) I’ m a student.
b) I’ m in the fifth grade. d) I’ m fine.
17. What do you do before you have lunch?
a) I sweep the floor. c) I wash my dishes.
b) I wash my hands. d) I clean the table.
18. When we have a headache, we go to the .................. .
a) hospital c) police station
b) grocery d) museum
Direction : Read the passage below and answer the questions.
The woman said to the girl “Can I help you? Today I have many fruits such as mangoes, apples, rambutans. They are c heap and fresh”
20. What work does the woman do?
a) A farmer.
b) A fruit seller.
c) A merchant.
d) A shopkeeper .
21. On the sidewalk. A tourist wants to find the way to Khao Yai National Park.
A boy : ……………………………
Tourist : Sure, where is Khao Yai National Park?
a) Anybody else?
b) Let’s go there together.
c) Hello, can l help you?
d) Go straight ahead.
22. Which sentence is correct?
a) Brother John is sleeping.
b) Brother John is singing.
c) Brother John is eating.
d) Brother John is ringing the bell.
At the classroom.
23. Wichai is late for English class.
Wichai : _______________.
Teacher : Yes.
a) May I come in ?
b) May I go out ?
c) Sorry, I’m late. May I go out ?
d) Sorry, I’m late. May I come in ?
24. Malee goes to school and meets her teacher at 7.30 a.m.
She says _______________.
a) Good morning. b) Good bye.
c) Good afternoon. d) Good evening.
25. Tawee and his friends are writing English.
He doesn’t have any pens. He says _______________.
a) I want a pen.
b) Can I help you ?
c) I buy a pen.
d) May I borrow your pen, please ?
On Christmas Day.
26. Nit and her mother are in the living room.
Nit : Good morning, mom.
Here is a Christmas card for you and Happy on Christmas Day.
Mom : Thank you very much.
Nit : _______________.
a) Here you are. b) Excuse me. Mom.
c) You’re welcome. d) Good night.
27. Which group words have different vowel sounds?
a) man fan can b) small tall w